- KISS: Keep it simple, stupid! Simplicity should be a key goal and unnecessary complexity should be avoided.
- YAGNI: You aren’t gonna need it! Do the simplest thing that could possibly work.
- DRY: Don’t repeat yourself. Every piece of knowledge must have a single, unambiguous, authoritative representation within a system.
- Safety first! Test everything
- No monkey business! Automate wherever possible
- Yes, now! Don’t delay important work
* self explanatory principles
Google IO: WebComponents